Albuquerque Civil Rights Violations Attorney
If you believe your civil rights have been violated in any way by federal or state law enforcement or government agency, contact the Law Office of Erlinda Ocampo Johnson, LLC as soon as possible.
Civil Rights Protection
The law affords you protection against unjust actions by law enforcement. Your civil rights include:
- Protection against unlawful arrest
- Protection against illegal search and seizure
- Protection against self-incrimination
- Protection against discrimination
- A right to representation in a court of law
These civil rights were put into place to protect an individual’s presumed innocence and ensure a fair trial.
Civil Rights Violations
Unfortunately, in the course of the justice process, your civil rights may be violated. Civil rights infractions can include:
- Searches of your home or car without probable cause, a search warrant, or with coerced consent.
- Failing to advise you of your rights at the time of arrest.
- Unfair treatment while detained because of race, gender or other protected status.
As an experienced criminal defense attorney who specializes in providing diligent, aggressive legal defenses for clients, Ms. Johnson will meticulously pursue appropriate legal remedies for you when these protections have been violated.
Protection You Can Count On
With many years of experience as a civil rights attorney, Ms. Johnson represents clients throughout New Mexico, often in relation to federal criminal cases. If you feel that your civil rights have been violated, contact the Law Office of Erlinda Ocampo Johnon, LLC today for a fearless, aggressive and thoughtful defense!
Call 505.792.4048 today for a consultation.
Se Habla Español
The Law Office of Erlinda Ocampo Johnson does not handle any case involving crimes against children or minors.